What social media platform is best for business?

General talk about BitShop and related scripts
payaldutt

What social media platform is best for business?

Post by payaldutt »

Hey guys, Please let me know how to increase sales from social media platform
christinesinek

Re: What social media platform is best for business?

Post by christinesinek »

It depends on your business. If you are B2B then use LinkedIn, and if you are B2C then Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
Lindaporter

Post by Lindaporter »

christinesinek wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:24 am
It depends on your business. If you are B2B then use LinkedIn, and if you are B2C then Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
I agreed. It depends on your business if you have an online store then Facebook and Instagram would be best for you.
Zoina

Post by Zoina »

Hello! I'd want to emphasize that it is not at all difficult. I used to subscribe to one service, and one of my decisions was to corporate bank account in Singapore since it is legal. This service is quite safe, and you may start your business in a matter of minutes.
Rwen

Post by Rwen »

I have increased my rating using Google Positive Reviews . There I bought a lot of reviews and in this way raised my rating in Google search. My page traffic immediately increased and sales increased. So I recommend buying reviews, it will give you many benefits. True, not right away, you will need to wait a little
bobby karter

Post by bobby karter »

Instagram is one of the top platforms for making money and business development. And if you promote your Instagram page, then success is gated. If you want get instagram likes, comments, followers and even more... All what you ned for promotig, you can found on this site. https://likigram.com/buy-instagram-followers/