where yo get access key

Look here if you're having trouble with BitShop
codeless

where yo get access key

Post by codeless »

Hello i paid for 3 years package after payment my order is confirmed but when i am going to download files its ask for access key which i dont have and i dont know where to get this key
codeless

Re: where yo get access key

Post by codeless »

key issue solved and now i am getting error of Download limit exceeded! File will be unlocked in 7 days. and i even didnt download it one time please send me link in private message to download
codeless

Post by codeless »

this problem also solved :( what is this ?

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: file_get_contents(../../sci/backup/null): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/u112741450/public_html/inc/jobs/getfile.inc.php</b> on line <b>19</b><br />
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

I believe that's just a warning because you don't yet have any backups and I forgot to add a check for that, I'll fix it in the next release, I might just overhaul the backup system actually as it's not so great. I haven't been able to work on BitShop much lately due to other projects taking my time but I'll try to get out a new release with some fixes and a some new features within in the next couple of weeks.
hylimptcw

Post by hylimptcw »

MySuperGame is a games review site. Reviews of all your favorive online games like Fortnite, WOW, Crossout, the witcher 3, Clash of clans, Silent Hill, etc.
hylimptcw

Post by hylimptcw »

There is no denying that csgo crash game is becoming more and more.. Crash is only one game from the list of available games you can find on this site.