Relocation to a new office

Topics that don't fit anywhere else
SatfoRDs

Relocation to a new office

Post by SatfoRDs »

Hi all, have you ever been in a situation where you move into a new office and you like everything there except too much UV light? I am, unfortunately, hypersensitive to ultraviolet light, which is why my performance is severely affected. What do you do in a situation like this? I'm from Vancouver.
SamFilch

Re: Relocation to a new office

Post by SamFilch »

Hey, why not put blinds on the windows? You will be able to stop your anguish and get on with your duties. I don't think I would tell you anything new if I told you that you can find materials and varieties of modern blinds and thus not create complete darkness in the room. If you're from Vancouver, I suggest you look into Van BC blinds Sonata Design They will advise you on suitable materials and offer more than one variety of modern blinds.
MarcoFL

Post by MarcoFL »

I too have a heightened sensitivity to UV light and sunglasses help me. It seems strange to those seeing it for the first time, but it's better than going blind. And blinds are another option, but more complicated than glasses.
wight

Post by wight »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт