Problems with the roof

Topics that don't fit anywhere else
jabajava

Problems with the roof

Post by jabajava »

I have this problem. The roof started leaking suddenly. Either it's my imagination. What do you recommend?
angelverb

Re: Problems with the roof

Post by angelverb »

If the roof starts to leak, it's very bad. Because it can then affect your health. You need to make a diagnosis urgently. Have it done by an roofing contractors frisco tx . After that, think about a new roof. As to good will not do. After that I think you need to go over it. And see if it's reliable!
jabajava

Post by jabajava »

I agree that it is very dangerous. Thank you for your help! I'll have to learn more about it.
wight

Post by wight »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Gohkadd11

Post by Gohkadd11 »

I didn't have much trouble with the roof. The son threw the ball there and I climbed to get it, in the process of this I accidentally damaged the coating (got caught). There was not a big cut at all, but now moisture is showing through. How can this be fixed?
Antoni11

Post by Antoni11 »

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with that. You can fix everything very quickly with a bituminous self-adhesive waterproofing tape "nicoband". It has good adhesion. It is necessary to prepare the surface (it must be flat and dry), remove the protective film and press firmly. If it is cool outside, then initially it is better to hold the film before that at room temperature for about 12 hours.