Favorite character

Topics that don't fit anywhere else
SatfoRDs

Favorite character

Post by SatfoRDs »

Hey everyone, who's seen Game of Thrones? Who is your favorite character? What's your memory of him?
MarcoFL

Re: Favorite character

Post by MarcoFL »

Game of Thrones is a great movie. My favorite character is Bronn the mercenary, played by Jerome Flynn. Bronn is a very versatile brave, cunning, determined, adventurous, brash, cruel, cynical, sharp-tongued character. When I first saw Bronn, I immediately thought, "What kind of obscure character?" but as the story progressed, I saw how wrong I was. Bron was helping the Lanisters, but not for free. Befriended Tyrion and Jamie but was wary of Cersei Lannister. What can I say is a great series full of action and unique characters. It's hard to find it freely available now, though. Not too long ago, I discovered [link removed] and now I can watch the show in high quality and freely available.
SamFilch

Post by SamFilch »

My favorite character is Tyrion Lannister played by Peter Dinklage. Tyrion is very intelligent and well-read. Being a dwarf, he is forced to use his intellect to overcome other people's preconceptions about himself. Tyrion is a great strategist and understands people well. He has a weakness - Imp is very kind to outcasts like him. Tyrion values loyalty, he would not harm someone who loved and respected him. The imp is generous enough, and honor is not an empty word to him. Also, despite his height, he often shows great courage.
Gulena3

Post by Gulena3 »

Oh, i like this question, as for me it is Jaime Lannister