i want to know more about bitcoin mining

General discussion about Bitcoin
edita

i want to know more about bitcoin mining

Post by edita »

Hello!
I want to know more about bitcoin mining, how can i do that? and how can i make money from it
please help me if you have any information about that.

تعدين بيتكوين
Thanks
codeless

Re: i want to know more about bitcoin mining

Post by codeless »

mining goes to another level now . forget about it instead you can safe some money and trade on poloniex and gain it or maybe stock it for long time wait to rise
Bilkymesk

Post by Bilkymesk »

It's dream of many many people on the world but it's not easy to be successful. I hope you can get money from mining earning http://cloudminingcalculator.online/
yourdreamcreator

Post by yourdreamcreator »

Thanks for sharing...

Bitcoin Mining Online
Peter_Gibson

Post by Peter_Gibson »

A difficult topic to start with
Thomas_Sims

Post by Thomas_Sims »

There are a lot of sources in the network, and calculators for the corresponding equipment, taking into account the calculations for electricity and fluctuations in the exchange rate. I do not like this idea, I am more a supporter of trading on the crypto exchange and choosing exchangers like there https://changevisor.com/.
RitaWelch

Post by RitaWelch »

Yes, It's difficult to start mining bitcoins. it's not like old days. Where you can mine bitcoins from your desktop. Now a days it needs huge farms, We called it bitcoin mining farm with large number of electricity. But You can purchase or rent some hardware or can participate in cloud mining companies. Such as Mega Mining, Genesis Mining, Hashing 24 or Hashflare. Yes, I am already working with 2 year contract. Join and starts mining without investing on costly hardware.