The situation with BitShop modifications

Mods made by the creator of BitShop
bitfreak
Site Admin

The situation with BitShop modifications

Post by bitfreak »

Over the past few years since I first created BitShop I have had at least two dozen people ask me if I could do a custom modification to BitShop. Some times the requested mods are small but most of the time they need something large such as auction or classifieds functionality. My standard response has always been that I don't do custom modifications of BitShop and there are few reasons for that stance. Most importantly, I don't want to get myself into a situation where I'm trying to maintain multiple different forks of BitShop for a bunch of different people, because it can quickly become a lot of effort.

With the introduction of this forum I have decided to release official BitShop modifications that I can keep track of and provide official support for. Unfortunately I cannot create every single mod that people may ask for but I will try to create mods for some of the more demanded features. First of all I would like to hear from BitShop users and get some feedback on what types of mods/extensions you would like to see. Then I might run a poll to whittle it down to the most popular ideas. I would prefer to start with some smaller mods rather than complete overhauls but we'll see what happens.
fahimmagsi

Re: The situation with BitShop modifications

Post by fahimmagsi »

nice brother its nice script .. i love that script <3
supermanbit

Re: The situation with BitShop modifications

Post by supermanbit »

Want to have a category of sellers: They may add to your product, and not see a stranger. This is useful when there is no time to load the goods yourself, but do not want to show the product to the employee to show only that you have uploaded employee.