Cant get it run proberly

Look here if you're having trouble with BitShop
mike

Cant get it run proberly

Post by mike »

I need some help to install this shop correct the exchange rate stay on 301.33 usd / BTC also cant found any tutorial or other instruction on how to install using default gataway from tor network (shop have .onion domain)
bitfreak
Site Admin

Re: Cant get it run proberly

Post by bitfreak »

If the ticker price isn't changing then you probably haven't set up the cronjob properly. As for tor support, the script was never really designed to run as a hidden service so it might be a bit tricky to make it work, but I've heard of a few people getting it set up as a hidden service. I honestly don't know much about that stuff because I've never messed around with hidden services before, so I cannot offer much help in that regard unfortunately.
mike

Post by mike »

Could you give me a helping hand on this, i setup the cronjobs but the bitcoin payment gataway is not working, where and how i need connect them?

i am running debian 8 and nginx.
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

I will probably need temporary ftp access to your website to figure out the problem. Is there any specific error you are receiving? At what stage exactly does the default gateway stop working?
hawaiizfynest

Post by hawaiizfynest »

bitfreak wrote:If the ticker price isn't changing then you probably haven't set up the cronjob properly. As for tor support, the script was never really designed to run as a hidden service so it might be a bit tricky to make it work, but I've heard of a few people getting it set up as a hidden service. I honestly don't know much about that stuff because I've never messed around with hidden services before, so I cannot offer much help in that regard unfortunately.
i have enabled cron jobs. i use cPanel 54.0.21
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

This is likely to be a permission problem. Try changing the permissions on /cron/tick_update.php and /ticker/weighted_prices.json

Try running yoursite.com/cron/tick_update.php in your browser and see if it shows any error messages. Enable error reporting first.