get Error After Sucess Payment BTC

Look here if you're having trouble with BitShop
fahimmagsi

get Error After Sucess Payment BTC

Post by fahimmagsi »

i got bitshop script configured success and want to receive payment without coinbase.. at setting > Sci > i false the Coinbase Api and Secret , but Some one Pay me Through Bitcoin using That Gateway Payment they Have confirmed but I Cant Receive Fund From Customer that paid :) any Solution

here i get error when some one pay me and i cant receive payment and order goes to unconfirmed and customer waits for order to be sucessfully pay .. but after few minuts he do not pay and close windows , but actually he paid to their address and sent success to auto generated btc address from my website ... and payment confirmed received from BTc wallet .. buy i would not receive my fund in wallet .. any solution Here is Screen Shots
Attachments
Screenshot_20170806110607.png
Screenshot_20170806110607.png (120 KiB) Viewed 30041 times
Screenshot_20170806110559.png
Screenshot_20170806110559.png (140 KiB) Viewed 30041 times
Screenshot_20170806111312.png
Screenshot_20170806111312.png (76 KiB) Viewed 30041 times
bitfreak
Site Admin

Re: get Error After Sucess Payment BTC

Post by bitfreak »

First of all make sure you're using the latest version of Bitcoin which is v1.1.3. Then to make sure the default gateway is enabled you should login to the admin area then go to Settings -> GATEWAY SETTINGS then make sure "Enable Default Gateway" is set to true. Also you can enable gateway debugging and error reporting to see if there are any errors popping up.
fahimmagsi

Post by fahimmagsi »

where i get the latest version of that .
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

The latest version can always be purchased from www.bitfreak.info/bitshop/

If you already have a license key the latest version can be downloaded from the client file area.
fahimmagsi

Post by fahimmagsi »

I want to Buy This BitShop One-Time Download (6 months support) Is it Updated Script or Not .. Please Reply Immediately <3 :) i am gonna buy this
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

You will get the same version of BitShop regardless of what you buy. The one-time download just means you wont have access to future updates.
fahimmagsi

Post by fahimmagsi »

bro i bought Script From Ur Shop , But When I installed , I Got Error After Installation here is Error on INdex page , Image
fahimmagsi

Post by fahimmagsi »

@admin Every Where i am Getting Error Please Support Me , I Got Supported Script , 6 month Support Script From you <3 Please Bro , Image
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

Looks like you tried to update from an older version of BitShop. If so then you need to run the update_db.php script then run the install.php script again, both are in the install folder. Also read the update.txt file in the same folder.
fahimmagsi

Post by fahimmagsi »

Thanks it Works <3 LOve BitShop Script , Can I Promote Your Website To My Blog http://www.toxicmask.blogspot.com Toxic Boys Team Blog <3 Really Love Your Team <3
Last edited by fahimmagsi on Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.