Setting the own Bitcoin Adresses File

Look here if you're having trouble with BitShop
pretoria

Setting the own Bitcoin Adresses File

Post by pretoria »

hello,

in the faq i saw this text:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How does the BitShop wallet work?

When using the default gateway there are two main methods you can use to receive payments. The first is the automatic key generation method, which will generate a completely new Bitcoin address for every order. The private keys will be held on your server but they will be encrypted using RSA encryption. To spend your earnings you will need to import the keys into what ever wallet you use. The second method is a user defined list of addresses which will be used one at a time. The benefit of this method is that you don't need to store the private keys on your server but you will need to re-enable or add new addresses to the list once the existing addresses get used up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does anyone know how or where to set the bitcoin addresses list so the script uses only the bitcoin addresses provided from the shop owner..

i mean the second method described in the faq... no documentation found how to activate this feature.

best regards,

akasya
bitfreak
Site Admin

Re: Setting the own Bitcoin Adresses File

Post by bitfreak »

Admin Area -> Wallet -> Custom Address List

Make sure to also set the gateway settings to use the custom address list.
pretoria

Post by pretoria »

hello i can not find the option wallet in my admin area...

can i do it manualy too?
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

Make sure you are using the latest version of BitShop.