Code list

Look here if you're having trouble with BitShop
krang

Code list

Post by krang »

Hi,

Me again :(

I am trying to add code list product to my shop.
error0.png
error0.png (38.01 KiB) Viewed 15412 times
when I hit add error occurs:
error.png
error.png (57.9 KiB) Viewed 15412 times

Code: Select all

Warning: Missing argument 3 for insert_code(), called in inc/admin/newitem.inc.php on line 31 and defined in /lib/database.lib.php on line 699

Warning: Missing argument 4 for insert_code(), called in inc/admin/newitem.inc.php on line 31 and defined in lib/database.lib.php on line 699

Notice: Undefined variable: acc_id in lib/database.lib.php on line 701

Notice: Undefined variable: ord_id in /lib/database.lib.php on line 702

Warning: Missing argument 3 for insert_code(), called in inc/admin/newitem.inc.php on line 31 and defined in /lib/database.lib.php on line 699

Warning: Missing argument 4 for insert_code(), called in inc/admin/newitem.inc.php on line 31 and defined in /lib/database.lib.php on line 699

Notice: Undefined variable: acc_id in lib/database.lib.php on line 701

Notice: Undefined variable: ord_id in /lib/database.lib.php on line 702

Warning: Missing argument 3 for insert_code(), called in /inc/admin/newitem.inc.php on line 31 and defined in lib/database.lib.php on line 699

Warning: Missing argument 4 for insert_code(), called in /inc/admin/newitem.inc.php on line 31 and defined in /lib/database.lib.php on line 699
When I edit item it looks ok, there are codes and description. But you know I saw error and can't put product to shop before I am not 100% sure its ok, I dont want to make my customers problem and you know would be a shame for me.
Last edited by krang on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thoughtless

Re: Code list

Post by thoughtless »

Sir, be carefull, I have seen that you removed the path in the images, but the path is visible in the pasted code.
krang

Post by krang »

Cheers, I thought I changed that but looks like not. It is ok because logs are from test environment and screen is from production.

Anyway thanks, I already edited content!

Thank you!

I'm just a little sad that from some time support doesn't seems to check this forum. I hope this is only because of summer time and holidays. :roll:
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

Ok I've located the problem, will include a fix in the next version of BitShop. For now you should be able to fix it by replacing line 31 of the /inc/admin/newitem.inc.php file with the following line:

Code: Select all

insert_code(trim($value), $new_id, 0, 0);
krang

Post by krang »

You know what...? It works perfect!
I am glad I found issue and that you solved problem so fast. You are my code guru!

Thank you. Best script and support ever.

Yes I know I am weird.