Look here if you're having trouble with BitShop
hawaiizfynest

Post by hawaiizfynest »

Help... ive setup a test transaction and paid for it using the default gateway. once payment showed a confirmation, it says "Status: require_once(Mail.php)" on the bottom of the page. but when i login to the admin page, it doesnt show the order as completed. what do i do to get this fixed?

bitfreak
Site Admin

Re: Status: require_once(Mail.php)

Post by bitfreak »

If you're trying to use SMTP for emails, then you need to make sure that PEAR and the PEAR::Mail package are both installed, otherwise the Mail.php file will not be found and you'll get errors when ever BitShop tries to send an email. If you're sure they are both installed and you still have the same problem, you may need to specify a path to your Pear installation directory using the php.ini include_path directive.
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

I just realized I may have enabled SMTP by default, which I didn't mean to do. I will fix that in the next release.
hawaiizfynest

Post by hawaiizfynest »

bitfreak wrote:If you're trying to use SMTP for emails, then you need to make sure that PEAR and the PEAR::Mail package are both installed, otherwise the Mail.php file will not be found and you'll get errors when ever BitShop tries to send an email. If you're sure they are both installed and you still have the same problem, you may need to specify a path to your Pear installation directory using the php.ini include_path directive.
Invalid Ciphertext when trying to import my private key to cashout the BTC
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

Answer is in the FAQ:
My private keys wont decrypt!

If you get an *** Invalid Ciphertext *** error this probably means you didn't copy one or both of the RSA keys properly. Some web browsers have a weird quirk when double clicking a text box to highlight the text, in which they fail to select the whole line of text or they stop at the colon character. This can make the user think they highlighted the full RSA key when in fact they haven't. Run some tests to ensure you can decrypt the Bitcoin keys properly before you go live otherwise you could end up losing bitcoins.
hawaiizfynest

Post by hawaiizfynest »

bitfreak wrote:Answer is in the FAQ:
My private keys wont decrypt!

If you get an *** Invalid Ciphertext *** error this probably means you didn't copy one or both of the RSA keys properly. Some web browsers have a weird quirk when double clicking a text box to highlight the text, in which they fail to select the whole line of text or they stop at the colon character. This can make the user think they highlighted the full RSA key when in fact they haven't. Run some tests to ensure you can decrypt the Bitcoin keys properly before you go live otherwise you could end up losing bitcoins.
how do i fix this. im using TOR
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

Unfortunately if you don't have the correct RSA key then there is no way to decrypt the bitcoin private key. You can generate a new RSA keypair from the settings area so it works correctly in the future.
hawaiizfynest

Post by hawaiizfynest »

bitfreak wrote:Unfortunately if you don't have the correct RSA key then there is no way to decrypt the bitcoin private key. You can generate a new RSA keypair from the settings area so it works correctly in the future.
is there anywhere i could check to try? i feel so dumb lol i did a transaction of 130$ as a tester.
hawaiizfynest

Post by hawaiizfynest »

i have a key backup. i really am not trying to lose this money.
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

Well at least one person has lost more than that due to this same issue. I thought I had mostly solved it because I added javascript which should select the entire key when you click on the text box, but it looks like that didn't work for you. I will add some more warnings to tell people to send a small amount or use the testnet to make sure it works first, and hopefully that will prevent it happening again.

But like I said, there's pretty much no solution without the full RSA key, that's how encryption works. Also make sure you don't have any spaces before or after the key when you paste it in the box, that could also cause the ciphertext error. Generate a new RSA keypair and if the private key is longer than the one you first generated, you know you haven't copied the whole thing properly.