Look here if you're having trouble with BitShop
hawaiizfynest

Re: Status: require_once(Mail.php)

Post by hawaiizfynest »

is there no way to recover the private RSA key?
bitfreak
Site Admin

Post by bitfreak »

The RSA private key must be kept offline, so it cannot be backed up on the server, that would defeat the purpose of using it in the first place.
hawaiizfynest

Post by hawaiizfynest »

bitfreak wrote:The RSA private key must be kept offline, so it cannot be backed up on the server, that would defeat the purpose of using it in the first place.
dammit! this sucks.
thoughtless

Post by thoughtless »

First of all, I just want to say well done with the script, nice and simple design/code/ideea. Good job.

But I got almost the same problem.
1. Uploaded the files
2. Installed the script.
3. Went to /admin.php and got this error :

Warning: require_once(Mail.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain.com/public_html/inc/common.inc.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Mail.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php55/lib/php') in /home/domain.com/public_html/inc/common.inc.php on line 12

P.S. Short fix :
// SMTP email setup
$smtp_enable = false;
hawaiizfynest

Post by hawaiizfynest »

thoughtless wrote:First of all, I just want to say well done with the script, nice and simple design/code/ideea. Good job.

1. Uploaded the files
2. Installed the script.

Warning: require_once(Mail.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domain.com/public_html/inc/common.inc.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Mail.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php55/lib/php') in /home/domain.com/public_html/inc/common.inc.php on line 12

P.S. Short fix :
// SMTP email setup
$smtp_enable = false;
where did you go to add that?

EDIT: i found it. i have another problem. i cannot seem to get the bitcoin price to be right. i created a CRON job but its telling me the price is 301. can someone help me with this too?
thoughtless

Post by thoughtless »

hawaiizfynest wrote:
thoughtless wrote:First of all, I just want to say well done with the script, nice and simple design/code/ideea. Good job.

1. Uploaded the files
2. Installed the script.

P.S. Short fix :
// SMTP email setup
$smtp_enable = false;
where did you go to add that?

EDIT: i found it. i have another problem. i cannot seem to get the bitcoin price to be right. i created a CRON job but its telling me the price is 301. can someone help me with this too?
Post the website so I can check it. Usualy error 301 : The HTTP response status code 301 Moved Permanently is used for permanent URL redirection, meaning current links or records using the URL that the response is received for should be updated. The new URL should be provided in the Location field included with the response.
My website is not up so I am not able to check if I got the same error.